Our donation scheme is intended as a convenient option for parents that would like to get an iPad for their child through the school. We are offering two models for 2016-17 due to requests for larger and smaller devices:
- iPad Air 2 32Gb (wifi only) – 24 montly donations of £15.50pcm
- iPad mini 2 32Gb (wifi only) – 24 monthly donations of £12pcm
Both options include:
- 2 year unlimited claims, £0 excess insurance against theft and damage worldwide
- Drop proof case (military standard)
- Immediate technical support from our Information and Data Centre
- Apps whilst at school
Discussing your personal circumstances
The Birmingham e-learning foundation handle all enquires about financing, donations and personal circumstances on behalf of the school. Please contact Ian McCall at Belf directly to discuss alternative donation plans and difficulties. We focus on the learning, they focus on the finances!
Ian McCall: email@example.com – Tel: 07932 374113
This program needs to be both sustainable and inclusive as it is a charitable cause.