Bournside school is an active and proud member of the Cotswold Edge Teaching Alliance (CETA).
CETA is a partnership of schools and institutions sharing their skills, experience and capacity to help improve the learning and achievement in schools across Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire.
CETA members have a shared vision to work together to provide excellent provision and outcomes for all students in their schools and to support other schools to do the same. This is achieved by pursuing excellence in teaching, learning and leadership through training, support, research and development created and delivered by schools for schools. Working in partnership across the primary and secondary sector is central to our ethos.
Our shared values:
- A commitment to being professionally generous in all aspects of our work as we strive for excellence in teaching, learning and leadership within and beyond the alliance
- The relationships between partners, built on trust and respect to support effective collaboration
- Equality of opportunity for all young people and the staff who work in our school
- The diversity of schools within our alliance, each of which brings value to the collaboratio
- The contribution that other partners make to our alliance and the success of young peopl
- Effective governance that provides support and challenge to our alliance
Our strategic partners:
- Marling school
- Marlwood school
- Severn Vale school
- Stroud High school
- Rodborough community primary school
- Uplands community primary school
- Bussage primary school
- Powell’s primary school
- Gloucestershire Initial Teacher Education Partnership
- University of Bristol
- Gloucestershire County Council
- St. Jospeh’s primary school